Why is Russo’s a great franchise? Don’t take it from us, listen to Brad Davis, the owner and manager of the newest Russo’s New York Pizzeria in the family – he and his family run the business out of Pflugerville, a suburb of Austin, Texas.
1. What made you choose to open a Russo’s franchise over other options?
Russo’s was looking to grow in Pflugerville, and we were looking to open a business. We knew from our meetings with Anthony Russo that he had great family values and shared our mindset that a family-style restaurant was important. We found him to be a supportive franchisor and all the food we sampled was delicious!
2. What three qualities do you think a Russo’s franchisee must have in order to be successful?
The desire to provide the community with a great dining experience, a strong work ethic and a hunger for success.
3. How do you feel about the support you’ve gotten from the corporate office?
The support has been excellent since day one. All of the corporate staff including Anthony have been available to assist us in this process and have quickly responded to our needs.
4. What has been the most challenging part of opening a Russo’s franchise?
The build-out process was challenging but rewarding.
5. What has been the most rewarding part of opening a Russo’s franchise?
It’s all been great, but the best feeling is seeing our guests pleased with our food and service. We love to see our guests come back again and again!
Interested in opening your own Austin restaurant franchise? Russo’s is the top Austin Italian franchise for you. If what Brad had to say hasn’t sold you yet, get in touch with us today! Fill out our contact form here or call us at 855-978-7767. We look forward to hearing from you!